Monday 23 February 2015

Adidas adiZero ClimaCool Feather III

The adiZero ClimaCool Feather III tennis shoes are built to help your performance on the court. They give the player the ability to move with high reaction speed and agility. At first, the shoes may feel a little odd, at least they did for me. I was not used to the kind of insole cushion that adidas uses and it felt stiff, but after a few wears it loosened up a bit and was actually comfortable. Another tiny con was having to move the lip of the shoe a number of times to get just the right comfort that I wanted.
The Feather III’s are provided with adiTUFF on the upper toe area. This adds a cage-like look and should give the player flexibility and more comfort during any high-level play. With this synthetic type material it adds more durability and helps prevent any tears or rips to the upper toe area. The herringbone pattern on the outsole of the shoe provided me with enough traction to make sharp cuts and sudden stops. The Climacool ventilation definitely kept my feet nice and cool while playing. Even with all of the features that the adidas adiZero Feather III’s provide, these are the lightest shoes that I have ever owned.
I would definitely recommend these shoes to friends who want to improve their performance on the court. They come in different colors, giving you a fashionable, high-performance shoe. I give this shoe a 4.5/5.


google

No comments:

Post a Comment